Book Your Volunteering Sessions
"Volunteering makes my Tuesdays more bearable."
Here's where you book in to volunteer at The Hackney Pirates, to support our Young Pirates with their literacy, confidence and perseverance. All you need is your name and email address! And as you're here now, feel free to book into a number of sessions at once.
If you're booking sessions on a smartphone please turn your phone to landscape so you can view the whole calendar!
Instructions for how to book sessions:
- Choose a session below
- You'll be taken to the session calendar page (e.g. Summer Term sessions, Holiday Workshops etc.). Different sessions start at different times - please check the time!
- Click Sign Up next to your chosen date (sorry about the extra layer)
- Enter you name and email address (as The Hackney Pirates know it) and click Sign Up
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 if you want to sign up to more sessions (excellent Pirating)
- You will instantly receive an email confirmation for each session booked!
Please get in touch if you don't receive a confirmation email as you may not be booked into the session - and remember to save your booking details to your calendar, as we won't remind you.
How to cancel or change a session:
We need at least 48 hours notice if you are going to cancel a session. If it's an emergency and you are giving less than 48 hours notice, you must contact us by phone on 07912 178 037 or 020 3327 1777.
If you can't make a session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which session you'd like to cancel.
To change sessions, please book into the new session yourself and email email@example.com with the session you'd like to cancel.
All of our 2016-17 term-time sessions are on the calendar, so you can book in for your 12 sessions and beyond right now!
Throughout the year we've also other sessions at 9.45am and 1.45pm (and the usual 3.45pm term-time sessions) in the holidays and at the start of the school year, when we're working with new schools. Check out the calendar!
Autumn, Spring and Summer TERM-TIME sessions ALWAYS start at 3.45pm.
Not 2.45pm or 4.45pm.
Ignore the daylight-saving gremlin who messes with our start times twice a year...