Meetings and Events
“Everyone has been excellent and the service has been better than most corporate places I have used for similar events.” - Sarah Brazier, Fairtrade Foundation
Our four unique spaces offer the ability to host a wide range of meetings and team away days for groups of up to 50 with a variety of formats. The spaces are also suitable for a range of daytime and evening events such as galleries, product launches, parties and small performances.
|Price per hour (£)||Capacity|
Our Prices inc
- Broadband WiFi internet
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Flip charts and stationery
- Access to a projector and screen
- Use of a laptop if needed
- Set up of spaces with tables and chairs as needed
- A dedicated team member to assist you on the day
Catering and refreshments
Alongside our complimentary refreshments we offer various catering options from our in-house café. All food and drink at the cafe is freshly made and prepared by our catering partner, Compass Coffee.
They can provide anything from light lunches to full buffets and prices start at £3.50 per person. See our current menus.
By choosing Compass Coffee to cater your event in The Ship of Adventures you are further supporting The Hackney Pirates and our educational workshops with young people
To discuss availability and requirements or to book a tour:
call 020 3327 1777
or complete our enquiry form by following the link below:
- Hackney Pirates volunteers, partner organisations, and others connected to the charity.
- Charities, community groups and other not-for-profit organisations.
Minimum hire out time is 2 hours. Additional staffing costs of £15 per hour may be charged for evening events.
Discounts available for full day and multiple bookings